Holy Rosary Church - Houston, Texas

    


Click To Open Booklet
                 



Holy Rosary Parish was established on March 1, 1913, by Bishop Nicholas A. Gallagher of the Diocese of Galveston. From its very beginning , it was entrusted to the ministry of the Dominican Fathers, who have served uninterruptedly since that time. The parish was establish and continues to serve the needs of the Catholics of the city of Houston Texas. The booklet to the left describes detail about the church.